17th August 2004 - Diary Entry.
What a day. Im sitting at home by myself now and panicing like crazy. I missed my period and have been feeling nauseas, not a good sign obviously. On the way home I bought a pregnancy test and greg called me on the bus saying he wasnt getting home until about 10pm, thank goodness!! cause now I have time to think.
The test was positive ARGH!!!! I think im gonna die. Theres no way I can tell greg. I started to panic so I went to the phone box and called Helei and told her. She was excited!! Oh my gosh now shes meant to be calling me back from Jeds phone if she can. I hope she can cause im so worried. I dont need this now. What am I gonna do.
18th August 2004 - Diary Entry.
Okay weeeell I told Greg and he was really good about it. Thank goodness I have the most wonderful man in the world. I love Greg so much. I cant wait til he gets home so I can give him a big squishy hug.
I told mum today. I love my mummy she was so cool about it, she was actually really happy about it. She wrote me an email after I told her and she wrote that she was happy I shared with her and she would support me no matter what me and greg decide.
Gregs been feeling weird today, he said he's feeling excited but strange about it. Then he said we really need to talk and stuff. Im sort of excited to. I dont know if I could get rid of it. I mean im a christian and morally and ethically its not right to kill a baby no matter how small. I've always been against abortion. I guess everythings a bit different when your in this situation though. And its not all my decision anyway its Gregs to. I cant wait til he gets home. I've been feeling really sick especially in the morning and my tits hurt a little bit and I feel weird and maybe a little emotional. I just cried at the stupidest thing on telly. Neighbours of all things.
I still havent told Kelly and Sam. Im gonna tell Sam on Friday night when he comes over. Im a little nervous about telling Kelly actually so I dont know when im gonna tell her, maybe on Saturday.
Boy do I ever love Greg, he is the best thing that ever happened to me. Tonight we are going over to Helei and Jeds to talk and have dinner and stuff. I really hope I dont get fat. Thats my only fear.
16th December 2004 - Diary Entry
I feel sick coming up my throat how gross!!
Yesterday me and Greg went to our drs appointment. When we were in with the nurse lady waiting for the Dr she said that when they did my ultrasound they couldnt see everything so they were gonna have to do another one then to see the things they had missed. Anyway when she said that I started panicing inside thinking he's missing an arm or a leg or something and that I dont want a baby without all his bits and pieces. Anyway then I asked the lady if its normal for them not to be able to see everything and she said that it is and that they couldnt spot some blood valve things and his bladder. Anyway I was relieved to hear that.
When the Dr came in he looked really tired he apologised and said he had been working for two days and just had a shower. I cant believe these Drs are made to work like that. Two days without sleep! My eyes would be closing poor guy. Anyway he set up the ultrasound and pointed out everything and we got to see our boy again. He was opening and closing his mouth and moving about and waving him arms. It was very cute. He was sitting in a breech position when the Dr was doing the ultrasound and we got another photo and saw his little face.
The Dr said Oh its pretty obvious its a boy and pointed out his little willy, then he said he had an erection!! How Gross!!! Yuk! Anyway later Greg said 'what do you think hes thinking about?' I just said 'gross I dont know!' and Greg said 'Maybe he's trying to make love to your kidneys!' 'Gross, I am soooo grossed out.

No comments:
Post a Comment